Monday, April 2, 2007

First day of school

First day of school = done.

Monday - Art Diretction 2 - 1-5
Monday - Design Direction - 6-10
Tuesday - Vector Animation - 1-5
Tuesday - Advanced Presentation Techniques - 6:30-9:30
Wednesday - Work - 2-6
Thursday - Work - 2-8

Art Direction 2 is also known as the Capstone class. I'm designing menus, logos and style manuals. I interact with culinary students and interior designers.

It's the alternative to internships. They bring in a client and we work for them. Our client, DallasCityHall.org and Dallas phone number 311, needs posters, ads, mail inserts and bus designs. Whoever gets the campaign will have their work all over dallas. Sweet. I want it. I want it BAD.

I'm working as a Tutor again. Back to teaching math and english. Long division and diagramming sentences at minimum wage. Indeed.

What an exhausting day.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Good luck with the campaign. I know you can do it! Your work schedule doesn't look too bad. Glad that you still have Friday free. Miss you!